I always love reading introductory posts so I thought it would be fun to take some time to reintroduce myself. Below I have some basic info about myself and then 24 questions that I'm answering for you!
Location: New Jersey
Degree: Bachelor of Arts in Communications from Villanova University
Occupation: I just graduated college in May and am taking a break right now due to some health problems. In the fall I will be applying for graduate school programs that start in the spring.
Family: My Mom, Dad, and younger sister Bridget (she is 21!).
Pet: A Maltese named Coco Chanel.
1. Where is one place you haven't been, but want to visit in the U.S.? Lately I've been really wanting to go to Utah! I don't ski or anything, but it just looks like such a gorgeous place and I would love to see Salt Lake City.
2. What is something that you've accomplished that makes you proud? Graduating with honors from college.
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink? It's so boring, but I love plain water!
4. Other than blogging what do you do in your spare time? Binge on Netflix (duh!), spend time with my friends and family, craft, shop, relax, and more.
5. What pictures did you have up on your walls as a teenager? Fashion magazine cutouts, supermodels, and a few cut up Abercrombie and Fitch bags (the old ones with the shirtless guys!).
6. What is your favorite flower? Peonies
7. What is something you dream of owning? A Chanel bag!
8. What is your favorite sport? Basketball! I love watching college basketball (Go Nova!), but never play any sports.
9. How long have you known your oldest friend? My best friend and I have been friends for 24 years (we met when I was 6 months old!).
10. What is one dish that you've mastered? Pesto pasta
11. If you sat next to your favorite celebrity on a plane what would you do? Take a few pictures for Instagram and ask them if I could interview them about their beauty routine for my blog!
12. Where is one place you haven't been, but want to visit outside the U.S.? Paris
13. What is the most recent concert you've been to? I saw a mini concert by Big Sean at school last October, but the last full concert I saw was the Taylor Swift 1989 Tour.
14. If you could be a genius in one subject what would it be? Science so that I could cure diseases.
15. What is something you're afraid of? Fire
16. What is one of your pet peeves? People who stand too close to you when you're on line at a store - that drives me insane!
17. What is your favorite perfume? Aquolina Pink Sugar
18. Where is your favorite place to buy makeup? Sephora
19. Who do you admire most in the world and why? My Mom because she is the strongest and most amazing person I know.
20. What are you currently watching on Netflix? Army Wives
21. What is your favorite magazine? Allure - it was the first non-teen magazine that I brought and it has been my favorite since because of it's beauty heavy content.
22. What is the last thing you purchased? A birthday card and gift card to Nordstrom for my Dad.
23. If you were an animal what would you be and why? My dog because she has the best life.
24. What language class or classes have you taken? I took Spanish all through elementary school and middle school, French in high school, and Russian in college!
Now that you know me a little better, tell me about yourself in the comments, I would love to learn more about you!
Make sure to add me on Snapchat - @kthomp22!