I hope that you're having the most wonderful day and an amazing first day of your new job! Today you're a quarter of a century old and in my opinion that's a pretty big deal. I wish that I could be there to celebrate with you, but since I cannot I am writing this to celebrate you and your special day.
I am so blessed to have you in my life. It's crazy that blogging and social media brought us together and such an incredible friendship has come out of it. I also cannot believe that this is the third set of birthdays we're celebrating together! I never in a million years thought I would've made the friends I have from blogging and I certainly never could've imagined making a friend like you.
You are truly a wonderful person who deserves wonderful things. For your 25th Birthday I've decided to share 25 wishes that I have for you this year.
1. I wish that you have an amazing 25th birthday and celebrate in true fairy princess style.
2. I hope that you get the score of your dreams when you take the LSATs again and that your test day goes perfectly.
3. I wish that you get into the law school of your choice and kick ass like Elle Woods.
3. I hope that you get many cuddles from Pierre and that he starts to listen to you just a little bit more.
4. I wish that you and Jordan have many crazy, fun, exciting, and romantic dates and adventures and that your love only continues to grow.
5. I hope that you find the most perfect house or apartment to purchase and that it is everything you've ever wanted in a home.
6. I wish that you get to travel and take some fun trips (perhaps to NYC or maybe even Paris for a girls weekend with me!).
7. I hope that we finally get to meet up in person and spend a few days being super blogger-y and have too many photoshoots.
8. I wish that champagne flows freely and your glass is full whenever you want it to be.
9. I hope that you have many fancy events to attend where you can play dress up and feel like the prettiest princess.
10. I wish that your hair always looks as incredible and envious as Blake Lively's.
11. I hope that you have all the Starbucks that you could ever want and that you enjoy each cup. Whether you're on a coffee date with a friend or hanging out solo at the coffee shop I hope that you're able to take your time with your favorite drink and savor each sip.
12. I wish that you blow a paycheck (or a few) on that designer handbag or pair of shoes that you've had your eye on.
13. I hope that you have many days frolicking on a beach and relaxing with your toes in the sand.
14. I wish that you have a whole year of good skin days and that you're always glowing.
15. I hope that you get to spend quality time with your family and that you can to see them as often as you can.
16. I wish that your year is filled with all of the fresh flowers you could ever want, especially beautiful pink peonies.
17. I hope that you have all the blogging inspiration and that all of your posts are exactly what you want them to be.
18. I wish that you find many amazing vegetarian recipes and that your adventures in cooking always turn out great.
19. I hope that you have someone to cook for you on days where you're tired or just don't feel like cooking and that you even get a visit from a personal chef.
20. I wish that you #treatyoself, always indulge, and enjoy your guilty pleasures without feeling guilty.
21. I hope that you have many, many trips to Nordstrom and that you score shockingly amazing deals at the Anniversary Sales.
22. I wish that Taylor Swift invites us to her next squad hangout and that we get to spend the night baking cookies with Taylor, Gigi, Karlie, Selena, Lily, Blake, and Martha.
23. I hope that you have time to read at least one book a month that doesn't have to do with work or school and that you relish in this time for yourself.
24. I wish that Taylor Swift drops a new album, goes on tour, and that you get front row seats and a backstage pass for one of the tour dates.
25. I hope that you're 25th year tops your 24th (even though 24 was pretty good!).
Thank you for always being such a great friend. Thank you for always lending an ear, fangirling with me, sharing fashion and beauty advice, and being my blogger bestie. Everyone who knows you and reads your blog is lucky to have you in their life. Have an wonderful, incredible, adventurous, successful, spontaneous, educational, exciting, and fun 25th year on earth!
Make sure to add me on Snapchat - @kthomp22!
Welcome to Tutu Tuesdays a linkup with The Blush Blonde and The Fairy Princess Diaries! Linkup whatever you'd like and make sure to do a little mingling - our goal here is to create a community of bloggers where we can all connect, find new blogs, and support one another. We love new friends, supporting other blogs, and meeting fellow girl bosses!
There are just a few rules we ask you follow to join in on Tutu Tuesdays:
1. Please follow both Jordyn and me, your lovely hosts, on Instagram and/or Bloglovin.
2. Link to your specific post, not your blog's main page.
3. Grab our super cute button or share a link to Tutu Tuesdays in the post you are linking up so everyone can know about the party!
4. Have fun and mingle with other bloggers that have linked up! Like I said we want everyone to make new friends!