Have you seen Vogue's 73 Questions? It a video series in which they interview celebrities by asking them 73 questions within a short period of time, kind of like rapid fire. If you haven't seen one before I definitely recommend checking them out, you can find them all here.
A few weeks ago Jordyn did her own 73 Questions post that I absolutely loved and it inspired me to create my own. In the spirit of celebrating my Blogiversary (which was Sunday) I thought it would be fun to share more about myself with you in this way. I watched five or six of Vogue's 73 Question videos (including Reese Witherspoon, Blake Lively, and Victoria Beckham) and took 73 questions from the different videos I watched to answer. Keep reading to learn more about me!
1. What are you completely bored of in life right now? Hearing about the upcoming election (#sorrynotsorry)
2. Besides your phone or wallet, what are a couple of must-have purse items? Lip balm, a brush, Tylenol, a mini deodorant, and hand cream
3. What is your favorite scented candle? Voluspa Japonica Goji Tarocco Orange
4. What movie do you laugh at the most? Dickie Roberts: Former Child Star
5. What is the last song you listened to? Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande
6. What's one thing you still have from your childhood? A stuffed bear that is in tatters named 'Baby'
7. What did you love most about the town you grew up in? That I always felt safe
8. What was your least favorite subject in school? Science
9. What surprises you about people? How rude some people can be and how kind others are
10. If you had a superpower, what would it be? Teleportation
11. What is the best compliment you've ever received? That I'm kind
12. What is your favorite fashion trend of all time? Nude accessories (shoes, bags, ect.)
13. What's the most adventurous thing you've done? Riding a donkey up the side of a mountain in Greece
14. What's one thing you need to have in your fridge at any given time? Ketchup
15. What's your favorite food? Pizza
16. If you could raid one woman's closet, who would it be? Blake Lively
17. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be? Algebra
18. What would you order at a drive-through? If calories didn't count/I wasn't not eating wheat and dairy free for health reasons, Sonic Super Crunch Chicken Strips, French Fries, and a Peanut Butter Shake
19. What's your favorite cocktail? Champange
20. What's your favorite beverage? Water (I know boring!)
21. What's one habit you wish you could break? Picking at my skin
22. What's one accomplishment you're most proud of? Graduating cume laude from college
23. What's keeping you busy these days? Blogging, and decorating the new house my Mom just brought
24. What is your favorite dessert? Gluten Free Red Velvet Cupcakes from Sprinkles
25. What was the last thing you baked? Chocolate chip cookies
26. What is your favorite movie? A Walk to Remember
27. Favorite TV show that's currently on the air? For the summer The Bachelorette
28. What's a book you plan on reading? The Career Code: Must-Know Rules for a Strategic, Stylish, and Self-Made Career and Mother, Can You Not?
29. iPhone or Android? iPhone
30. Twitter or Instagram? Instagram
31. Vine or Snapchat? Snapchat
32. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate? Milk chocolate
33. Dogs or cats? Dogs
34. Kittens or puppies? Puppies
35. Dolphins or koalas? Dolphins
36. Bird-watching or whale-watching? Whale-watching, I'm dying to see orcas in their natural habitat
37. Weirdest thing you've ever eaten? Escargot
38. What's your favorite band? 'NSYNC
39. Favorite solo artist? Britney Spears
40. If you had a tattoo, where would it be? It would be very tiny and on the side of my ribcage right below my left boob
41. A person you'd love to have coffee with? Taylor Swift
42. What's your favorite curse word? Fuck
43. What country do you wish to visit? France
44. What's your favorite color? Blush pink
45. Least favorite color? Lime green
46. What color dress did you wear to your prom? Hot pink
47. Diamonds or pearls? Both
48. Blow-dry or air-dry? Blow-dry, but I wish it was air-dry
49. Heels or flats? Flats for day, heels for night
50. Pilates or yoga? Pilates, but I do enjoy yoga too
51. Jogging or swimming? Swimming, I never jog, ever
52. Best way to decompress? Face mask and a warm bath
53. What's the best thing to happen to you this year? Graduating from college
54. Where would you love to live? New York City, Southern California, or Paris
55. What's your favorite bakery? Sprinkles
56. It's brunch, what do you order? If I wasn't wheat free and wanting to splurge pancakes or french toast, but since I am wheat free and trying to eat healthy gluten free toast and scrambled egg whites (it tastes better than it sounds!)
57. What's your midnight snack? Tostitos and salsa
58. Who's your fashion icon? Blake Lively, Lauren Conrad, and Olivia Palermo
59. What do you usually order at Starbucks? Hot Chai Tea Latte, I don't drink coffee
60. Who is the last person you texted? My best friend
61. Favorite app? Instagram
62. Favorite website? Byrdie
63. What are three things you can't live without? Family, my dog, my phone
64. If you could switch lives with a person for one day who would it be? Kate Middleton
65. What's the first thing you do in the morning? Check my phone
66. What is the question you get asked the most? "Is your hair color real?" (The answer is yes.)
67. What's one word you use too much? Obsessed because I'm obsessed with it
68. Would you describe yourself as messy or neat? Neat
69. What karaoke song would you sing without needing the monitor? "...Baby One More Time"
70. What's the very last thing you do before you go to bed? Put on hand cream
71. What's one skill you wish you had? The ability to speak multiple languages
72. What is the geekiest thing about you? I love math
73. What makes you smile the most? My dog
What do you think of 73 Questions? Answer one of the questions in the comments - I'd love to learn more about you!
Make sure to add me on Snapchat - @kthomp22!
Welcome to Tutu Tuesdays a linkup with The Blush Blonde and The Fairy Princess Diaries! Linkup whatever you'd like and make sure to do a little mingling - our goal here is to create a community of bloggers where we can all connect, find new blogs, and support one another. We love new friends, supporting other blogs, and meeting fellow girl bosses!
There are just a few rules we ask you follow to join in on Tutu Tuesdays:
1. Please follow both Jordyn and me, your lovely hosts, on Instagram and/or Bloglovin.
2. Link to your specific post, not your blog's main page.
3. Grab our super cute button or share a link to Tutu Tuesdays in the post you are linking up so everyone can know about the party!
4. Have fun and mingle with other bloggers that have linked up! Like I said we want everyone to make new friends!